Wellington Street Consulting is proud to announce that we have been designated as a Microsoft Partner, with Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions competency. In order to earn this distinction, a company must have:
- At least four new Office 365 customers within the previous 12 months
- Be associated as the Office 365 Delegated Administrator, Transacting Partner, or Digital Partner of Record
- Submit three Microsoft Office 365 customer references within the previous 12 months.
The Microsoft Partner Network helps Microsoft Partner companies build, sell, service, and support solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
Through our Partnership, WSC will enjoy the benefits of up-to-date training courses and support from Microsoft, enabling us to provide our customers with the most efficient and cost-effective Microsoft Office 365 experience.
But we can hear you asking, what does this mean for me?
- This is Microsoft’s stamp of approval. This is your assurance that Wellington Street Consulting offers an experienced team. There’s no “learning on your dime”; we bring years of experience to each job.
- We have a direct line to Microsoft’s top support team, Cloud Signature Support. We’re not wasting your time and money waiting on the phone, or left waiting for status updates.
- We get early access to information and updates as well as early access to products for testing and experimenting. We know what to do with new products before they become available to the general user community.
We’re responsible for migrating more than 50,000 users to Microsoft Office 365. In addition, we’ve worked extensively with solutions such as SharePoint, Exchange, Skype for Business and PowerShell. Interested in having a Silver-level partner work with you? Qualified contracts signed before the end of October will receive 5 free hours of Silver-level expertise for free.